Saturday, April 14, 2012

COMMENTARY: Delays, delays, delays......

I know you haven't heard from me in awhile.  No, I didn't drop off the planet.  I don't even have the excuse that life is busier than usual.  The reality is that I am reading a SUPER LONG book (1108 pages, to be exact).  I am hoping to finish the book next week (review will be forthcoming, of course).  I may have been referred to as a "bookworm" a time or two in my life but this is ridiculous! 

In the meantime, and in the interest of absolutely shameless self-promotion, if you need something to keep your reading mind busy and want to take a peak into my "other" life, check out my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/BookOfHouses.

And I PROMISE!  I will be back here before you know it with a review worth waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment